Does your electrical company have 1 employee or 100+ employees? If you have 1 employee on payroll then OSHA will require your electrical company to have an approved workplace safety manual. Are you submitting bids to government jobs or municipalities? As all business owners like to save money, having an OSHA approved safety manual could help you save money on your company’s workers compensation policy. Does your electrical company need to meet a third party vendor auditing requirements for ISNetworld®, RAVS® and T-RAVS®, PEC Premier®, PICS®, Auditing and Safety Council Solutions® If so, you will be requested to provide a workplace safety manual.
Finding or writing a good electrical workplace safety manual can be a daunting and time consuming task. From analyzing the risks for your particular scope of business, to making a safety plan, and explaining emergency procedures – as a business owner you don’t want to leave anything out.
So, why wait? Don’t let your company get caught being reactive instead of proactive. At printamanual.com we are competent enough to design affordable, custom-made OSHA compliant safety manuals for your business, taking into consideration all the standards needed to comply with the requirements of your industry.
With 20+ years of experience and devotion to workers safety, we can assure you that we will create your company workplace safety manuals that you are looking for! Each of our safety manuals meets requirements and guidelines written by workers’ compensation insurance carriers, Federal OSHA Safety Plan, and general contractors under government contract. For a very reasonable price of $54.95 Printamanual.com can provide your company with an OSHA compliant workplace safety manual.
If you do not need to pass a third party audit then all you need to do is click the “buy now” button and your OSHA approved workplace safety manual will be immediately downloaded and available to you.
If you have questions, need immediate assistance or if you need to pass a third party audit requirement such as ISNetworld® RAVS® and T-RAVS®, PEC Premier®, PICS® Auditing and Safety Council Solutions® please notify us at email@example.com or contact us at 407-203-1828. Our customized manuals begin at $299.95 depending on how many programs you need to pass your audit. Also, we will submit your workplace safety programs for you to the third party vendor.
Our safety manuals are delivered in Microsoft word format allowing you to edit or revise at your own discretion.
All PrintaManual.com Manuals:
– Meet Federal OSHA Safety Plan Requirements
– Are accepted by workers’ compensation insurance carriers
– Are accepted by general contractors and builders under government contract
Securely purchase your safety manual now and begin downloading immediately.
*You do not need to have a Pay Pal account to purchase through our Pay Pal shopping cart. Look for instructions on the checkout page, or go to our FAQ section if you need further assistance.
Electrical Safety Manual
PrintAManual is 100% customer guarantee. If you find the manual does not meet your needs, then contact our customer service and we will attempt to correct the issue or refund your money 100%
Instant Download Safety Manuals: Search for your safety manual, checkout, then download your safety manual instantly!
Construction Safety Manuals
- Carpentry / Framing Construction Safety Manual
- Carpentry / Trim Installation Safety Manual
- Concrete Operations Safety Manual
- Construction Safety Manual
- Drywall Contractor Safety Manual
- Electrical Safety Manual
- Excavation Operations Safety Manual
- Fabrication / Pipe Fitting Safety Manual
- Flooring Installation Safety Manual
- General Contractor / Construction Safety Manual
- Glazier Operations Safety Manual
- Granite, Marble, and Stone Work Safety Manual
- Gypsum Operations Safety Manual
- HVAC Contractor Safety Manual
- HVAC / Plumbing Safety Manual
- Masonry Safety Manual
- Painting Contractor Safety Manual
- Roofing Contractor Safety Manual
- Stucco / Lathers Safety Manual